Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fewer

I think there can be few more pleasant tasks than reading through one's library in the search of quotes by the saints.

The statue below it seems is somewhat delayed, as the place I ordered it from sent me a statue of the Infant of Prague, but not the statue depicted, instead an altogether inferior rendition of the subject. So I have since returned it and am waiting for the refund.

It may be a bit before I am able to purchase the one pictured below as the price was very, very reasonable, and I have not seen it available elsewhere so inexpensively. I also have to make sure that other sellers aren't repeating the mistake of the one I encountered.

There are a great deal of to put it kindly, not very well done, statues out there so -- until I find one of this type or on its level, I will have to wait.

No comments: